Monday, August 13, 2012

Miss


Well, It's simple, it's because I have, and I am. My heart says you. Honestly, I don't mind it, it something I can't control. I want to be with you, I want to be there for you, always no matter what, I'm here to stay forever. When we hug, it's never felt so right this much to hold someone like you in my arms. It's like you are safe with me. And I am happy knowing you're here. I still do want to be with you right here after how little things you've told me. The best feeling ever, waking up and texting the person you like, possibly the worst feeling ever, textkng them the finding out they like someone and you have no choice but to get over them because you know then that it's over. That they don't know how that makes you feel because they already think you ever moved on when you haven't.



Lalalala I'm just writing and don't really serious about it. Btw say hello to my new baby!!!! His name is yeddy. Yeddy is suppah suppah huggable {} you can change yeddys shirt and replace it with another shirt cool right?!?!?!?! Just like barbie ;;) and I'm gonna tell you about penyu in the next post so dont miss me. I will be right back soon xoxo :3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment